Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alot of news!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted for forever!!! So I have a lot of news. Well... first I had a great Christmas, Ken got a Blackberry Curve, a robe and perfume, and I got new head phones and a Betty Motor Scooter and from Ken a bouncy ball maker to customise your own bouncy ball! Second, K.E. (my dance group) performed at the Harlem Globetrotters game, I was so scared I told my mom " I am seriously going to barf on stage and every ones gonna' slip and fall in it!" But I didn't, and a got to high-five all the Globetrotters. The next day, I really did barf, I got a stomach flu for two days. Third, we had a little flood incident in our bathroom. I kinda' left the bathwater running for about a half an hour...what, I forgot! And lastly my dad got stitches in his hand because he got a really bad deep cut at work with one of his tools and a revolving door... long story! And so far that is pretty much it!( My mom is way better about blogging then I am so most of these pics are on the family's blog.)

1 comment:

Varney Family said...

Bummer about the bath water 'flood' and about your dad's stitches! We have a bouncy ball maker too (Porter loves bouncy balls)...you are so cute and it's super fun to have you in class!!