Saturday, June 7, 2008

Okay, so last night Sierrah and I tryed out for a dance and gynastics team called K.E.(Kinetic Energy)! on Monday we had to learn a dance in one hour and we only had three days to practice with out the teacher that taught it to us then we had to perform to Angela the judge and owner of Angelas Flip Zone! It was insane! We were all so nervous but so exited at the same time! Angela posted the numbers of kids that made the team on Angela's Flip Zone's website at 9:00! So at 9:00 I went to the website and skimed threw I ended up finding Sierrahs number 57 and then... I FOUND MY NUMBER 69!!! I was so exited then the phone rang that very moment and it was SIERRAH!!! We were both amazed that their were 20 girls and we made the team! Now we could be in perades, basketball games, and perform at fairs! But on the down side now I have to go to gym Mon. and Thurs. two hours each!!!

3 comments:

Saedi said...

I had no idea you can post on your own blog!!!! Thats AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

this is sierrah
i am so exited that you mad it

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Congrats Saed. You're going to do great. Kacee had a great time with your fam over the weekend. Let us know when you are performing, we'd love to come watch - especially Emmalee. She misses hanging out on the wave boards with you.
Sis. Jensen